58th FEIBP congress, organised by The Hill Brush Company (UK) and FEIBP, outstanding!
Click below for presentation keynote speaker Alan Ryan on "Cyber Security", Market Reports and photo impression of the 2016 FEIPB congress.
Presentations and Market Reports
Click below for Market Reports and presentations during the 58th FEIBP congress in Edinburgh:
- Raw Materials Fine Hair Report by Mark Samuel Mark Samuel Trading Co. Ltd.pdf
- Raw Material Synthetics Report by Andrew McIlroy Hahl Filaments GmbH.pptx
- Raw Material Bristle Report by Reinhold Hörz DKSH Switzerland Ltd.pptx
- INTERBRUSH 2016 Review by Daniel Strowitsky Freiburg Messe.ppt
- Raw Material Vegetable Fibres Report by Urte Rietdorf Friedrich Platt GmbH.pptx
- Raw Material Steel Report by Holger Kruse Gustav Wolf GmbH.pdf
- FEIBP congress presentation Alan Ryan on Cyber Security.pdf
- FEIBP congress 2016 - Annual report 2015 by the General Manager.pdf
Click below for congress brochures and agendas.
- feibp congress brochure.pdf
- Agenda Official Opening 58th FEIBP congress Edinburgh.pdf
- Agenda WG PHB Charter 8 September 2016 Edinburgh.pdf
- Agenda Meeting FEIBP Working Group Paintbrushes 8 September 2016.pdf
- Agenda GA 58th FEIBP congress 9 September 2016.pdf
10 reasons to attend the 58th FEIBP congress
Regular participants of the annual European brushware manufacturers congress appreciate the event as it is a great occasion for meeting your fellow manufacturers, contact your suppliers and receive up to date information on our industry.
A sponsorship package with great added value is interesting for any supplier to our industry and FEIBP welcomes new names to the growing Group of sponsors.
FEIBP proudly releases a new leaflet – in 5 language version (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish) titled “10 reasons to attend the European Brushware Federation Congress and to become member of FEIBP”
Click below for leaflets