58th FEIBP congress, organised by The Hill Brush Company (UK) and FEIBP, outstanding!
125 delegates and partners enjoyed a very rewarding and convivial bruswhare congress in Edinburgh. Philip and Pamela Coward (UK-Hill Brush Company) arranged a perfect programme!
Presentations and Market Reports
Click below for Market Reports and presentations during the 58th FEIBP congress in Edinburgh:
- Raw Materials Fine Hair Report by Mark Samuel Mark Samuel Trading Co. Ltd.pdf
- Raw Material Synthetics Report by Andrew McIlroy Hahl Filaments GmbH.pptx
- Raw Material Bristle Report by Reinhold Hörz DKSH Switzerland Ltd.pptx
- INTERBRUSH 2016 Review by Daniel Strowitsky Freiburg Messe.ppt
- Raw Material Vegetable Fibres Report by Urte Rietdorf Friedrich Platt GmbH.pptx
- Raw Material Steel Report by Holger Kruse Gustav Wolf GmbH.pdf
- FEIBP congress presentation Alan Ryan on Cyber Security.pdf
- FEIBP congress 2016 - Annual report 2015 by the General Manager.pdf
Photo impression Edinburgh
See photo impression below, provided with kind permission from Brush Scene and Brush Expert.
For more pictures go to: https://www.brushexpert.com/FEIBP
Click below for congress brochures and agendas.
- feibp congress brochure.pdf
- Agenda Official Opening 58th FEIBP congress Edinburgh.pdf
- Agenda WG PHB Charter 8 September 2016 Edinburgh.pdf
- Agenda Meeting FEIBP Working Group Paintbrushes 8 September 2016.pdf
- Agenda GA 58th FEIBP congress 9 September 2016.pdf
10 reasons to attend the 58th FEIBP congress
Regular participants of the annual European brushware manufacturers congress appreciate the event as it is a great occasion for meeting your fellow manufacturers, contact your suppliers and receive up to date information on our industry.
A sponsorship package with great added value is interesting for any supplier to our industry and FEIBP welcomes new names to the growing Group of sponsors.
FEIBP proudly releases a new leaflet – in 5 language version (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish) titled “10 reasons to attend the European Brushware Federation Congress and to become member of FEIBP”
Click below for leaflets